Tuesday, January 26, 2010

THE Chair...

I know you have all been dying to see pics of my Goodwill Chair!:) I have been talking about it for a few weeks now and it was in 1 of my nephew's pics, but it was black & white. So the chair had its own session today:) I took these pics with my point and shoot camera and they are not edited, but you'll get an idea of what THE chair looks like!:) If you don't already know the story, Michael & I (& most of our family) have been looking for an antique upholstered chair (at a reasonable price) and I finally found one a few weeks ago at the Goodwill Store, thanks to my SIL Meredith for telling me about it!! This chair is in GREAT condition, no holes, just a few scratches on the arms and legs. I know everyone is going to love THE chair as much as I do, and I know everyone is going to be requesting to have THE chair at their sessions:) So without further adieu THE chair!!!:)
~Shannon



0 comments:

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones