Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Love Session at the Ledges...

Meet Corey + Brooke….they are a ridiculously handsome couple. Shannon and I shot their session up at the ledges this past Saturday. For those of you that have never been up there, it is a different world believe me!!I wanted to show off a quick sneak peek from the session. These two love birds are getting married soon and I can't wait to share Brooke's bridal sneaks after the wedding. They are INCREDIBLE!!! We really enjoyed our time with you guys. Here is your sneak peek from your session.

Leave a comment and earn them a free print! They need 10!!









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are amazing!!!

Unknown said...

Brooke, it's Erika from Protective! You look beautiful! Congrats! Mike & Shannon are my husband's friends from High School!

Somer said...

Great pics of my brother and future sister in law!

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones